Bellevue Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is an effective and safe form of therapy, based on restoring proper spinal alignment, joint motion, and nervous system function.
Due to normal wear and tear on the body or traumatic injuries spinal joints can become misaligned and restricted. This causes the nerve roots exiting the spine to become pinched, resulting in a number of health related conditions.
- Pain (low back, neck, mid back, hip, shoulder, knee, elbow, ankle, wrist)
- Disc Injuries (herniated, bulging, protruded discs)
- Numbness in arms and legs
- Tingling, the feeling of Pins and Needles
- Stiffness and Decreased Movement
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Poor Posture
By providing gentle manipulation to these spinal joints, our chiropractors use various techniques and therapies to restore proper alignment, motion and proper nerve function. This addresses the root cause of the condition thereby providing long-term pain relief and stability.